Ever since its foundation in 2002, the Avicenna Institute strives to further the research of Hungarian academics in the field of Middle Eastern studies and related areas by publishing edited volumes, text editions, and monographs.
At present, our publications are available in five series:
1. Acta et Studia (edited volumes),
2. Documenta et Monographiae (monographs and text editions),
3. Studia Philologica (monographs and edited volumes dealing with subjects pertaining to both classical philology and Middle Eastern studies),
4. Studia Orientalia (monographs and text editions relating to Middle Eastern Christianity),
5. Annales (the year book of the Avicenna Institute).
Up until 2015, the Institute has published 28 independent volumes of which 16 volumes are written in English, German, and French.
The detailed information of the particular volumes can be found on the pages of the given series.
In Hungary, the publications are distributed by the Avicenna Institute while, in abroad, they are available for purchase through the Klaus Schwarz Verlag. More information about the purchase options can be found under “Purchase”.